37. Treats Earaches – Black seed oil mixed with olive oil (1/2 teaspoon each) that’s warmed and dripped into the affected ear is a natural way of getting quick relief from ear pain. You should place a hat or scarf over the ear after dripping for 2 minutes and let it sit.
38. Effective for Eye Diseases and Vision – The oil is also used to treat eye infections as well as improve eyesight and vision. It has also been used by many to treat their pink eye infection. To do so, one should gently rub some oil around the eyes before going to sleep. Can be taken daily for quicker results.
39. Cures Facial Paralysis – When suffering from facial paralysis, black seed oil can be a great treatment for curing it altogether. Simply place a small amount of black seed oil in a container and hover over it with your nose, gently sniffing above the surface of the oil. Take 10-20 deep breaths and repeat daily.
40. Heals Nasal Congestion – It’s also helpful in treating nasal congestion and build up. It’s arguably one of the fastest natural remedies for nasal congestion out there, and one of the more popular uses of this awe inspiring herb.
41. Removes Gallstones – Taking black seed oil for gallstones is a sure way to reduce the pain and remove the gallstones altogether. The potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties in black seeds make it ideal for treating gallstones naturally.
42. Suppress Liver Stones – Similarly like gallstones, liver stones can also cause immense pain and have costly side effects when taking the prescribed mainstream medication. The properties of black seeds reduce and suppress liver stones until they’re completely removed. Take daily with honey for better results.
43. Help with Gas and Flatulence – Black seed oil aids in your body’s indigestion, thereby helping you control your gas. It’s also proven to be useful in relieving stomach stress and gas buildup.
44. Treats Hemorrhoids – A painful congestion rooted problem with few treatments available, hemorrhoids can be painful to experience especially when considering the side effects of most of today’s’ hemorrhoids prescription medication. Black seeds on the other hand offer immediate relief, and studies have shown it to actively prevent the spread of hemorrhoids.
45. Relieves Headaches and Migraines – Another more notorious benefit of black seed oil, using it to treat headaches and migraines is one of it’s most praised uses. For centuries, Arabs and Europeans have used it by applying it around their eyes, nose, and forehead. This gave them immediate relief from the throbbing pain, and it can do the same for you.
46. Boosts Immunity – You can also use black seeds to improve your overall immune system, thereby improving your body’s defense mechanism and protection to bacteria. Since most of today’s common ailments are caused my inflammation, black seeds make a perfect herb to tackle many diseases that people suffer today.
47. Aids in Breast Feeding and Lactation – Not only does black seed oil help you breastfeed by improving lactation, it can also be used for nipple skin protection when applied prior to breastfeeding.
48. Improves Memory (Dementia) – Research has shown that black seed consumption enhances your memory, cognition and attention. It’s recently been proven to increase sharpness and even improve your ability to remember both short and long term.
49. Treats Moles – One of the less known skin benefits of black seed oil, they can help in the removal of moles by repressing their development and clearing up your skin.
50. Relieves Insect Bites – Whether you were recently bitten by mosquitoes or any other insects, applying black seed oil on the affected area can help relieve pain and itchiness instantaneously. This is one of the more prevalent uses of black seed oil, and it’s arguably one of the best natural remedies for insect bites.
51. Heals Peeling Lips – Can also be used as a an alternative to lip balm, the essential oils found in black seeds are proven to help regenerate the skin on your lips as well as give it it’s radiant color.
Also read: Green Tea Extract Benefits
52. Constipation – Similarly to how it helps your digestion, it also aids in relieving constipation. Just take daily (1-2 teaspoons) after your lunch or dinner and repeat daily for immediate results.
53. Comforts Back and Muscle Pain – You can reduce the need for painkillers for your back and muscle pain by applying black seed oil right on the points of pain. You will instantly feel relief as the powerful compounds go right to work.
54. Cures Rheumatic Pains – The potent anti-inflammatory agents found in black seeds make it one of the most efficient natural remedies for rheumatic pains. Take daily (1-2 teaspoons) with honey for maximum relief.
55. Helps with Stomach Pain – For most stomach related pains and issues, black seeds are a great natural remedy for quick alleviation. It’s one of the more well known benefits of black seeds and is still used worldwide today. Take 1-2 teaspoons daily after meals for quick results.
56. Alleviates Gum Infections – Particularly Gingivitis, black seed oil is one of nature’s most potent natural remedies for suppressing and healing gum infections. The anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties found in it have proven to clear the gums from bacteria and provide immediate pain relief.
57. Suppresses Bladder Infections – You can find relief and a cure for most bladder infections by taking black seed oil. Specifically urinary tract infections, which is a more common bladder infection, can be treated effectively with daily consumption.
58. Improves Dry Mouth – To treat a try mouth, simple take a 1-2 teaspoons of black seed oil and keep it in your mouth for 30 seconds. Let the oil touch as many areas before spitting out (if not swallowing). Then wash down with a strong drink to remove the bitter taste.
59. Treats Nose Bleeds – A more traditionally known use stemming from the hot summers in the middle east. black seed oil can cure nosebleeds simply by putting a few drops (1-3) into your nostrils. Then sit back and feel power of this natural herb.
60. Rejuvenates Burns – Applying black seed oil on burns has proven to aid in the healing and reproduction of your skin (specifically 2nd degree burns). Simply rub some on burned areas for immediate relief from pain and clearing of the skin.#AmReading 101 Benefits of Black Seed Oil http://bit.ly/1LoMVcf Click To Tweet
61. Dandruff – Not only is black seed oil great for your hair, but it also promotes hair follicle growth and even prevents dandruff. All you need to do is apply some to your hair and leave on for 30-60 minutes.
62. Joint Pain – Of the more popular benefits and uses, treating joint pains with black seed oil is a sure way to get immediate relief. Since most of joint pain is caused by inflammation, it makes a perfect natural remedy for it. You can apply it directly onto the skin of the pained area.
63. Prevents Kidney Damage Associated with Diabetes – On top of being great for diabetes and lowering blood pressure and sugar levels, black seed oil also prevents kidney damage that stems from diabetes. The underlying reason for this is due to the potent compounds contained in the nigella sativa extract that’s known as black seeds.
64. Regulates Menstrual Cycles (Periods) – It also plays an important role in managing and treating a variety of different gynecological disorders. From leucorrhoea, menses discharge and white discharge to uterus problems, stomach pain, and even sexual weakness. It is especially useful for regulating the menstrual cycle after the stoppage of the menses.
65. Black Seed Oil for Pregnancy – Although it is strongly recommended to consult with your doctor on an individual basis, there have been some studies that show positive results when taken during pregnancy. However there has not been enough concrete evidence to draw any conclusions, especially since in some cases it can affect the smooth muscle contractions of the uterus.
66. Alleviates Arthritis – Black seed oil has proven in numerous studies to be highly efficient in treating rheumatoid arthritis and other highly flammable conditions. Once again this is due to the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of black seeds which makes it such a potent natural remedy.
67. Treats Ulcers – It’s one of the most dynamic natural herbs that treat ulcers, making it only part of a handful. Multiple studies have proven black seed oil to be effective in treating ulcers of all types.
68. Reduce the Need for Pain Killers – In many cases, black seed oil can substitute some of today’s most common painkillers. The anti inflammatory properties it contains make it ideal for treating pain throughout every inch of your body.
Also Read: Benefits of Fish Oil
69. Kills Brain Cancer Cells – Black seeds are great for controlling and suppressing tumors and cancer cells in your brain. Groups of researchers have concluded that black seed oil is a legitimate natural remedy and treatment for brain cancer and brain tumors.
70. Lowers Anxiety – We know that inflammation has negative effects on psychosis and many other psychiatric problems. Studies have shown black seed oil to be far more effective in stabilizing your mood and lowering anxiety levels after daily use for 30 days. This has led many to recommend anti-inflammatory treatment instead of anti-depressant drugs for helping easy anxiety.
71. Helps with Depression – Multiple studies have shown people who had taken black seed oil were naturally happier and less depressed. This black seed oil benefit is among the most valuable, as millions are suffering from depression which can ruin lives.
Very few herbs tackle psychological issues, making black seed oil that much greater.
72. Removes Dizziness – Although this benefit comes from history, it’s still a useful and effective remedy. Black seed oil is known to help with dizziness and all you have to do is rub some on your neck and cheeks.
73. Treats Heart Burn – Another great benefit of black seed oil is that it’s a natural remedy for heartburn. Although there has only been a few studies to support this, history lets us know that it’s been used for treating heart burns for years.
74. Relieves Stress – Black seed oil has been proven to be effective in reducing stress levels, as well as many other cognitive benefits. The studies showed that when the oil was taken, subjects had significantly lower stress levels than the rest who hadn’t taken any.
75. Prevents & Treats Alzheimer’s – There have been numerous recent studies that revealed black seed oil being an excellent natural supplement for preventing and slowing the progression of Alzheimer’s disease in individuals. Results showed that taking daily doses (1-2 teaspoons) yielded best results.Go to Part 3